Lucy True writes quirky urban fantasy and paranormal romance. She also writes contemporary romance as Jea Hawkins.
She is a gamer, lover of history, as well as strange and whimsical things. There should probably be an “I Brake for Cemeteries” bumper sticker on her car. A passionate genealogist, long-time cross-stitcher, and kitchen witch, she lives in rural eastern Nebraska with her sometimes-better half, two witchlings, two cats, and a very loquacious caique.
Random Facts about Lucy
- Even though I’m in my forties, I can still put both of my legs behind my head (useless talent, really).
- Puzzles are how I work through stress. I prefer brand new puzzles, so I can dump them out on the floor, toss the box aside, and put them together. The more difficult the puzzle, the better.
- If you get me started talking about genealogy, I won’t. Ever. Stop.
- I play D&D every Saturday night.
- Sid Meier’s Civ V is my favorite way to procrastinate.